Thursday, June 14, 2012

I'm Done I'm Done, It's Happy Dance Time!

Wow! I had forgotten that rush you get at the end of the school term when your last test is over, especially after a particularly demanding and challenging quarter, and suddenly your time is all your own again, at least for a week or so.

Technically, I'm not done yet, because I still have to turn in a take-home test tomorrow. But I've answered all the questions and printed it out. I suppose I could email it to the instructor, but I'd like to see her tomorrow and tell her in person how much I learned in her class.

But, like I said, for all practical purposes, I'm done, I'm done, I'm done!

My one class today was Typography, where we viewed everyone's final project. The assignment was to design a piece of experimental typography. Here is mine, created in Adobe Illustrator.



It is an updated version of a piece of calligraphy I did more than 30 years ago.


Through the magic of the Interwebs, when I searched for the entire text of the piece, I found this site where it is attributed, not to Anonymous, but to a fellow named Charles Finn.

No comments:

Post a Comment