Friday, June 1, 2012

Down to the Wire

Spring quarter is almost over. Next week is the last week of class. The following week is Finals week.

This has been a rather intense quarter. Advanced Photoshop, Beginning Dreamweaver, Typography, and a course in copyright law. Talk about forming new neuronal connections!

Today I finished up the last tutorial in my Dreamweaver class. We dipped our toe into the world of javascript, incorporating some javascript code into a simple web page.

That class has been fun, interesting, and challenging. Even, possibly, more than Photoshop. I knew a smattering of Photoshop before, but this was completely new. HTML, CSS and all that.

If I can, I think I'd like to take the Advanced Dreamweaver class, even though it's not require for my course of study.

No comments:

Post a Comment