Sunday, May 4, 2014

A Little Something

I may have mentioned previously that I have a tendency to start projects, and then set them aside to do something else, and then not get back to them for a long time.

I had to go back two-and-a-half years to find the blog post where I first talked about cutting the pieces for a quilt from Country Thread Goes to Charm School.

Coincidentally, in that post I observed that I don't often exactly follow the instructions for making a quilt. Such proved to be the case when I finally got around to making this little guy.


The quilt instructions as written do not include the sashing, and have a border framing the blocks.

When I first cut the fabric for this project, I didn't have any particular end use in mind. But I think someday it will make a nice baby quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment