Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Strand’s Sox

For Christmas, I promised to knit a pair of socks for my sister’s husband and three kids. (I knit a pair for her awhile back, before I started this blog. If I had already started blogging, there would be a post about hers, but I hadn’t so there isn’t.)

I hadn’t given any thought to whose pair I would knit first.

However, that determination was easily made when I received a pre-emptive thank-you note from my nephew within a couple weeks after Christmas.

I mailed them off to him late last week, but I didn’t want to post about them until I knew he had received them, and sent me some requested photos, which arrived today.

Thus and herewith, Strand’s Sox. (Actually, I took the first photo pre-mailing.)





Now, I am working on Elaine’s (who took a cue from her brother and also sent me a pre-thank-you note).

No comments:

Post a Comment