Thursday, March 15, 2012

Wrapping Up Winter Quarter

All that’s left to do for my winter quarter classes is (1) attend one more Photoshop class on Monday and turn in my final assignment and (2) take my Marketing final next Wednesday.

Yesterday, I presented and turned in my Photography final project.

Sunday before last, Tim and I headed down to Pioneer Square. There are many buildings from the late 19th and early 20th centuries that feature very cool architectural embellishments. Often, these decorations are easy to miss because they’re not at street level. So unless you make a point of looking up, you won’t see them. Even if you do look up, they’re still hard to see from that angle.

But then, I came across the Pioneer Building, and it had a whole bunch of neat features.





No comments:

Post a Comment