Friday, March 7, 2014

A Good Day

Yesterday was a good day.

Any day where I get to spend a good length of time in my studio is a good day. And yesterday was better than most.

Even though I work just part-time three days a week, I commonly have what feels like a kajillion tasks that need attention on my days off.

Yesterday started off that way, but as the day unfolded, I was able to spend about a total of three hours working on my next Craftsy project.

It's a quilt using this fat quarter pack that I purchased last summer at Island Quilter on Vashon Island.


I finished up the cutting and started on the sewing, and made some good progress.

The design task I had set before me was to use only what was in the packet for the top. I succeeded, and I think my solution is quite fun-looking.

Stay tuned to see the final result!

No comments:

Post a Comment