Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Summer Vacation

Today, I'm taking a break from painting the shed, after working on it every day last week. I got all three sides primed (one side is inaccessible because it butts up against our neighbor's garage) and one side painted. We picked a light blue, which looks especially nice in sunlight.



 It used to be gray, like the house.


Eventually the house will be blue as well. It remains to be seen whether we decide to have housepainters do it next year. Right now, I'd say the odds are about 50-50.

Besides painting the shed, I have a laundry list of other projects to tackle. Among them:
• work on my next Craftsy pattern
• do production work on an art book for a designer friend
• learn Flash
• finish knitting Tim's mitts (all that is left is one thumb)

And that's just the top four.

No comments:

Post a Comment