Sunday, November 18, 2012

Hotel Logo

The pace at school is accelerating somewhat, now that there are only three weeks of remaining, not including finals week.

So far, so good, I think. I haven't received grades on my midterm projects in Flash and Graphic Design (Logo and Identity), but I believe I did well. In my Drawing class, I received something like 200 or 201 points of a possible 203.

In Graphic Design, the assignment was to re-brand an existing five-star hotel, and design a new logo and new website home page.

For my hotel, I selected the Grand Hyatt in Santiago. In researching images, I found a fair number of photographs of its 24-story atrium with this really cool window at the top.

That window was the inspiration for my logo and the name I gave the hotel, which means "star" in Spanish.






No comments:

Post a Comment